Friday 21 October 2016

Looking for Ella || Welcome

"The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new"
-Socrates


Since finishing with my old blog "Kat&Elle" I have missed blogging so much that I thought that I would take a risk and start a blog of my very own!
I've spent a lot of 2016 so far not really knowing who I am and I'm hoping that by creating this blog I will get more of a grasp on reality and realise who the real me is. 
So I hope that you will join me in the quest to a great blog but ultimately finding the real Ella together :)


 

4 comments:

  1. Your blog looks lovely and i cant wait for your new posts! xx

    http://molllybradley.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It means a lot xx

      Ella xxx

      Delete
  2. I love the logo and colours you have used in your blog! Can't wait for the next posts! Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Flickr